Apple has announced a recall of 12 years’ worth of wall plug adapters it sold outside America, warning of the danger of electric shock.
The recall was triggered by the risk of the two-prong AC wall plug adapters busting and zapping individuals who reach them, the California-based technology giant said in an internet post.
Apple stated that it was not unaware of 12 events globally including the adapters. Bring them to an Apple store for replacement and individuals were counseled to avoid utilizing the adapters.
The recall didn’t change Apple electricity adapters tailored for Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Britain or the U.S., according to the firm.