Amidst plenty of roar by his supporters, star Shah Rukh Khan unveiled the much awaited preview of ‘Fan’. He’ll be regarded as a cine star Aryan Khanna and his lookalike enthusiast. The preview that was high on play left everyone around the edge of the seat. We saw Gaurav (the buff variation of SRK) in an awful avatar. Whatever we saw of Gaurav, simply suggested it is among the toughest parts essayed by Shah Rukh Khan.At the preview launching, the showman SRK ensured he put up an excellent show. We saw him repeating his famous dialogues, socializing with fans as well as calling few on stage to give them once in a lifetime second.
But, the preview launching was considerably more than simply a celebratory occasion. King Khan doled few keys about FAN out.
1. “I’m not like any of the characters that I’ve played in the last 25 years,” he said. This only means that even in his upcoming movie FAN, SRK’s character Aryan will be different to his real life.
2. “I shot the Jabra song while I was injured”, revealed Shah Rukh Khan. We are sure seeing the foot tapping number top charts, his injury pain would have soothed.
3. Shah Rukh Khan also revealed what the movie is about. He said, “The film isn’t just about a Fan but also about a misunderstood superstar.”
4. “This is the first film where I haven’t done my signature step,” revealed King Khan.
5. Contrary to what you may believe, bringing out the Delhi authentication in the movie wasn’t easy for Shah Rukh. He said that since he has been living in Mumbai for 25 years he lost Delhi’s tehzeeb. “Everybody related to the film remembered the dialect of Delhi and they helped me a lot.”