Eight people have died in a chemical injury in the cellar of a Bangkok bank, officials have affirmed.
Following a gas mixture which depletes oxygen was discharged, they apparently suffocated.
Another seven were injured in the event, which could happen to be caused by contractors’ “neglect”, it included.
Pyrogen includes a combination of gases including ammonia, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxide and potassium carbonates.
By removing all oxygen in the atmosphere to stifle a fire, the system functions.
The Bangkok Post reported that delays were ran into by firemen as they attempted to reach the casualties due to closely secured doors.
The bank, among the biggest financial institutions in Thailand, included operations would continue generally and that it might provide aid to those in the injury.
Correspondents state that deadly industrial injuries remain uncommon in Thailand.